Keep up-to-date with MIF15

Join and support us

  • MIF13: City Dressing at DoubleTree by Hilton

  • MIF13: Festival Square

  • MIF13: City Dressing at First Street

  • MIF13: First Night Party

  • MIF13 Volunteer in one of the electric car provided by Nissan Leaf and Electricity NW

  • MIF13: Family Preview and Tea Party

  • MIF13: Virgin Trains transported Tino Sehgal's performers from London

  • MIF13: Supporters Event

  • MIF13: Nikhil Chopra window display at Selfridges

Join and Support Us        

Manchester International Festival is a registered charity which, for MIF13, received 34% of its running costs from public sector partners with the remaining 66% raised from co-commissioning, ticket sales, sponsorship and donations.

The success of the Festival depends on the invaluable commitment of our sponsors and an ever-increasing number of individuals who gave their support by joining the Commissioning Circle, Pioneers, Patrons and Members.

By supporting MIF you could be a real part of our success and enjoy exclusive benefits to enhance your Festival experience, see below for the right option for you.

MIF Members

The MIF Member scheme offers a wide range of benefits which includes priority booking.
Find out more about becoming an MIF Member here.

MIF Pioneers

Joining our group of MIF Pioneers allows you to experience the Festival in a unique way and to be among the first to hear the Festival programme in person.
Find out how to join our Festival Pioneers here.

MIF Patrons

As an MIF Patron you will develop a deeper understanding of the Festival as a whole, or specifically MIF Creative if more your interest, as well as enjoying a more personal experience with the Festival.
Find out how to become an MIF Patron here.

MIF Commissioning Circle

Joining the MIF Commissioning Circle allows you to come on the creative journey with three or four of our 2015 shows, learning about the commissioning process whilst developing a closer relationship with the works and the Festival as it happens.
Find out how to join the MIF Commissioning Circle here.

Corporate Sponsors

Through corporate sponsorship your business can help support our ambitious and innovative vision, whilst gaining profile raising and networking benefits, and your staff can engage with Festival through a variety of initiatives.
Find out how your business can help support the Festival here.

MIF News

MIF13 One Year On

MIF13 One Year On

One year after MIF13, we've been reminiscing about the Festival on our Twitter and Facebook pages

MIF15 Save the Date

MIF15 Save the Date

MIF15 will take place from 2 - 19 July

14 Rooms at Art Basel

14 Rooms at Art Basel

Round-up of press coverage

Great Reviews for Macbeth at Park Avenue Armory

Great Reviews for Macbeth at Park Avenue Armory

MIF13's Macbeth opens to great reviews at Park Avenue Armory, New York.

MIF Touring Update

MIF Touring Update

Tricia Coleman and Paul Clay update us on MIF Touring

A Look Back at 11 Rooms

A Look Back at 11 Rooms

Before the opening of 14 Rooms at Art Basel

MIF Images