MIF Members go a long way to supporting the work of the Festival, from commissioning the very best international artists, to touring outstanding work around the world and engaging with communities across Greater Manchester.
'Membership also creates a sense of involvement and I definitely felt more connected with the festival.'
Claire-Marie Boggiano, MIF13 and MIF15 Member.
Read more here on what Claire-Marie has to say about being an MIF Member.
MIF17 Membership for Christmas
MIF membership is a perfect Christmas gift for any lover of the arts. As well as supporting the work of the Festival, MIF Members receive a host of great benefits, including priority booking, dress rehearsal tickets and will be among the first to hear all the news as the sixth Festival unfolds.
If you buy MIF membership as a Christmas present, the recipient will receive a letter confirming their MIF17 membership along with a copy of our special 10th-anniversary postcard book – designed by Peter Saville and DR.ME, this beautiful publication features a selection of images from Festival commissions and a foreword from Turner Prize-winning MIF artist Jeremy Deller.
To ensure the recipient receives everything in time for Christmas, please order by 10 December.
To purchase a membership email Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment is via direct debit and will be split into two payments of £27.50. The letter and gift can be sent either to the recipient or purchaser – please specify your preference in the email.
MIF15 Members Benefits included:
- Priority ticket booking (up to four tickets for each commission)*
- One of the first to hear about new MIF commissions and special events via MIF Member only e-newsletter
- A pair of tickets for a dress rehearsal*
- Exclusive Member behind the scenes event during the Festival*
- A copy of the MIF brochure on request
- Selected discounts at Festival Square, the home of MIF during the Festival
- Selected Member only offers & discounts from Festival partners
- A special MIF Member gift during the Festival*
*Subject to availability